LAND EQUIPMENT SUPPORT
For over a decade M&E has forged an excellent reputation for its support of complex military land equipment. M&E expertise and experience covers the full spread of tactical and support equipment including heavy, medium, light, tracked and wheeled vehicles, engineering and logistic support equipment and power generation equipment.
M&E supports base maintenance and operational and training deployments on a global basis. It has specific experience of working in Europe, the Middle East / South West Asia and the United States. This included teams deployed into forward operating bases to support recent operations.
Functions carried out by M&E include:
- Depot and field support
- Maintenance, repair, overhaul, upgrade, rebuild, battle damage repair
- Logistic support (including transport)
- Care of equipment in storage
Qualified and certified personnel provided by M&E include:
- Programme managers
- Production Control Planners / managers
- Testing, validation and quality assurance Engineers
- Field Service Representatives
- Vehicle Mechanics
- Hydraulic Technicians
- Electronics technicians
- Communications technicians
- Certified / coded welders
- Corrosion prevention and painting experts
- Machinist Maintenance / Tool & Die Makers
- Sheet Metal Technicians
- Shipping/Receiving Clerks
- Stores, stock and accounting Clerks
- Computer Operators
- Data Entry Clerk
- Production Control Clerks
- Administrative Assistants
- Material Handlers
Rapid Mobilisation and establishment of facilities: M&E’s rapid mobilisation extends beyond deployment of
personnel to the speedy establishment Rapid establishment of facilities designed to facilitate the task in hand.
Responsive flexibility: M&E will respond to the changing through-life needs of projects to provide its customers
a flexible, scalable and highly cost-effect solution.